Your proposal package should include the following information:
1. DESCRIPTION of the proposed course or workshop as you would like it to appear on the course brochure, fun, exciting and to the point! (MAX 75 words).
– Please include preferred dates, times and duration of the course.
– Maximum number of students in the class.
– Materials list or materials cost for students.
2. COURSE OUTLINE including brief descriptions of what is to be covered in each week’s class.
3. Current C.V. as it relates to your art practice.
4. BIO to appear on the Centre for Craft’s web page(MAX 150 words). Also include a link to your website if you have one.
5. DIGITAL IMAGES one of your most recent works to appear on the Centre for Craft’s web page and the course brochure. Also include images of process and project images.
You can send proposals electronically by email email@example.com
Nova Scotia Centre for Craft and Design
1061 Marginal Road, Suite #140
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 4P7
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Alexis Doiron,
Studio Coordinator, at 492-2524. firstname.lastname@example.org